The highest starting torque in its class, this circulator delivers the performance and fine tuning capabilities sure
to satisfy the most demanding installer.
This 3-Speed Service Pump is specially designed to make short work of service calls.The handy universal 4-bolt flange simplifies change-
out of any pump.
The microprocessor varies speed based on the BTUs required by the system, pumping just the right amount of flow - no more, no less - all the time. So the system performs exactly as intended.
The HEC-2 high efficiency, variable speed circulator uses up to 85% less electricity. Lots of on-the-job features, too!
$5 REBATE on our best selling 3-Speeds and
Variable Speed Delta-T circulators PLUS a chance to
win one of 5 iPads loaded with Taco goodies or
a GRAND PRIZE of
The best circulators, the best deal.
Buy any Taco 00® 3-Speed or Variable Speed Delta-T circulator. Fill out information on the entry form and mail to Taco along with your sales receipt(s). We'll send you a $5 Rebate check for each circulator you buy and also enter you to win a trip to join John Barba at Richard Petty Driving Experience. Runner-ups will receive one of 5 iPad® prizes. Multiple purchases earn multiple entries, so the more you buy, the more chances to win! Product purchase is not required to participate in the prize drawings.
This Promotion runs from 10/01/2012 through 12/31/2012.
(FOR TACO RICHARD PETTY DRIVING
PROMOTION OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
All individuals registering to participate ("Participants") in the Promotion (the "Registration") for the benefit of Taco, Inc. (the "Sponsor") do so upon the following express terms and conditions (the "Promotion Rules").
1. SCHEDULE OF THE PROMOTION: Promotion begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on October 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on December 31, 2012 (the "Promotion Period").
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: You must enter the Promotion by returning a completed Promotion Form. All Participants must strictly comply with these Promotion Rules. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter a Registration, Participants must be 21 years of age or older at the time of Registration and have a complete US postal mailing address. Employees of the Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and the immediate family members of such employees and any persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, AND A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE ANY PARTICIPANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING THE PROMOTION.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner to receive a trip for two to Richard Petty Driving Experience. The prize winner will be randomly selected on or around February 15, 2013. The winning Participant shall be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, associated with the acceptance of the Prize. Five (5) Second Prize winners will each receive an Apple iPad®. The Grand Prize winner will be drawn first, followed by the five Second Prize winners.
5. PRIZE SELECTION CRITERIA: The Sponsor shall select one (1) Grand Prize winning Participant and five (5) Second Prize winners from all Registrations in a random draw to be held on or about February 15, 2013. The winning Participants who are selected in the random draw (the "Winning Participants") shall be notified that he or she has won the Promotion no later than one week after the completion of the random draw. The Winning Participants will be required to complete, sign and return a release form within five (5) days of his or her receipt of notification.
6. WINNING PARTICIPANT RELEASES: The Winning Participants, by acceptance or participation, hereby agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, as well as their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damage to persons or property arising out of their participation in the Promotion and with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Participants agree to the following:
(a) these Promotion Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
(b) an unclaimed Prize shall be forfeited.
(c) If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (ii) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any property or service, or (iii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
(d) Sponsor reserves the right to require a potential Winning Participant to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promotion or the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
(e) By participating in the Promotion, each Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, release the Sponsor, and each of its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to an entrant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of a prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry.
(f) The information provided by Participants shall be used solely for processing rebate and drawing.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: These Promotion Rules and their performance will be binding on all Participants and their heirs, administrators, executor, successors and assigns. The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Promotion Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Participant acknowledges that Sponsor may nonetheless (i) seek to obtain injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to enforce the provisions of these Promotion Rules and/or; (ii) bring an action in court to protect or interpret any of Sponsor's purported intellectual property rights. These Promotion Rules will not be assignable by Participant. Sponsor, its respective parents, successors and assigns, will have the unlimited right to assign these Promotion Rules and the rights granted at any time, in whole or in part, to any party.
9. Promotion Results: To request the name of the Winning Participants, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Just Your Speed Promotion, c/o Taco, Inc.,1160 Cranston Street, Cranston, RI 02920. All such requests must be received by February 15, 2013.
10. SPONSOR: Taco, Inc., 1160 Cranston Street, Cranston, RI 02920.