Taco has been selling its products to many of the U.S. and Canada's leading HVAC original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) for many years now, and the company maintains strong working relations with them.
Taco's current OEM sales group, which was established back in 1985, services a wide variety of manufacturers needs as well as their core customer base of heating equipment, heating and refrigeration, radiant heat, and domestic water heater manufacturers. Taco is the leading U.S. supplier to a number of domestic boiler manufacturers who supply their equipment to the traditional hydronic heating market. Taco's fast growing OEM business primarily supplies \"00\"Â® circulators, valves, controls, and heat exchangers but also a number of other quality Taco products.
The OEM group is managed by Steve Pearson, Vice President, National Accounts-Sales. 401-942-8000/ e-mail
Additional Taco OEM sales and support contacts are:
- Glenn Wolfel, Vice President, Western Sales, 303-699-0798/ e-mail
- Andrew Poletis, Sales Manager, Midwest Region, 616-550-4472, e-mail
- John Lockwood, Regional Sales Manager, Southeastern Sales, 843-768-5084/ e-mail
- Micky McPhillips, Vice President, Eastern Sales, 401-782-2822/ e-mail
- James Garrett, National Sales Manager - Canada, 905-564-9422/ e-mail