|Taco on TV, Any Time at Taco-HVAC.com
You can watch the Taco segment of the national TV series, "Designing Spaces," any time you want at www.taco-hvac.com.
Taco FloPro Team Leader John Barba details how Taco products help homeowners make their homes more comfortable, save energy and save money, too.
In the segment, John touches on many key items for homeowners who want to get the best from their home heating and cooling systems including:
- Why your home needs a proper heat loss analysis.
- How to insulate for comfort and savings.
- Why home heating and cooling systems need regular service.
- How to save energy with boiler reset control.
- How to save with an indirect hot water heater.
- How to save with a domestic hot water recirculation system.
- How to save energy with a variable speed Delta T circulator.
- Why it's important to use a qualified professional service technician.
- Available tax incentives and rebates for heating and cooling equipment.
See for your yourself here.
Taco Talks to 'The Wall Street Journal'
John Barba recently spoke with Wendy Bounds, Wall Street Journal columnist, home improvement correspondent for ABC News and CNBC, blogger (www.pureshelter.com) and self-proclaimed "boiler room junkie."
In this wide-ranging interview Wendy and John touch on a number of topics affecting residential plumbing/heating/HVAC professionals today.
You can listen to the interview here or read the full transcript of the interview here.
- Why consumers want to know and understand more about their home heating systems than ever before.
- The balance homeowners try to strike between the desire to go green and the need to save money in this economy.
- The appeal of the "amazing new equipment" becoming available to homeowners.
- What consumers need to know to address their concerns, and much more.
For some great insights into what homeowners are thinking today check out the Taco/Wall Street Journal interview now.
Join Our Conversation on Facebook
For example, our visitors are trading views on:
Currently on the TacoHVAC Facebook page there are many lively conversations going on that you may want to join.
- Your reasons for going green.
- Tips for preparing for the Fall heating season.
- What motivates you to make your energy and water efficiency choices?
- What do you and other homeowners think about the long-term savings of "going green?"
- Do you and other homeowners really care what is in their boiler rooms? What about aesthetics?
- How do you control energy costs in your home?
You'll find these and several other conversations in full swing here. Come over and join in the fun.
Thanks for your interest.