Taco's New FloPro Contractor Training and Support Program
We've just launched a contractor training and support program called the FloPro Team to help you grow your hydronics business.
We named it the FloPro Team for two very good reasons:
Taco's FloPro Team program is made up of extensive contractor training, field and technical support, and a ton of consumer marketing and promotion materials for contractors like you, who design, sell, install and service hydronic systems.
- Taco offers a complete line of products covering every aspect of Flo movement and control.
- Designing, controlling and maintaining proper water Flo is what being a hydronics pro is all about.
If you're a contractor who is serious about growth and education, Taco President John Hazen White, Jr., invites you to join today - because in our game plan, it's all about you.
The heart of the FloPro Team is the G.E.A.R.S. support program:
- Growth - Grow your hydronic business by using high-quality, high value, more efficient Taco products. Grow your business even faster by using Taco-supplied consumer education materials to more easily sell hydronics to savvy homeowners concerned with energy-efficiency and indoor comfort.
- Education - Learn from John Barba, Taco's new residential training manager and well-known radiant heating training expert who heads the FloPro Team training in system design, installation and sales.
We're making FloPro Team training available at different times and locations throughout the U.S., and in different formats to fit your hectic schedule and training needs. As a Taco FloPro Contractor, you can also earn credits to qualify as a Taco FLoPro Master in home comfort, and be eligible for additional training, rewards and support.
- Assurance - Rely on Taco to stand behind all of our products. That's how we earned our reputation for industry-leading quality and durability.
- Rewards - As a FloPro Contractor, you'll get special product offers, early access to the newest products, quality promotional items, and clothing that identifies you as a FloPro Team member.
- Support - Get the extra help you need to build your business, with Taco consumer education, field assistance from expert FloPro Team reps, and factory-direct tech support. As a leading software developer and online resource, Taco will support FloPro Team members with online support and a soon to be released residential hydronics system design software package.
Grow your hydronics business with Taco's FloPro Team. To register, visit your local wholesaler for a registration form, or register online now.
Thanks for your interest.