Taco's Hydro-Sep™ Hydraulic Separators are compact economical units that allow fast and efficient installation of primary/secondary piping for many different boilers. Installing this unique Hydraulic Separator offers the additional advantages of assisting in the removal of unwanted air and dirt particles, preventing their damaging effects on system components. It is especially suitable for today's smaller boilers that tend to have a much higher flow resistance.
- Small space saving design
- Rugged all copper construction
- Suitable for use with oxygenated water heating systems
- Blow down port for sediment removal
- High quality, industry standard automatic Taco Hy-Vent®
- Wall mounting brackets
5900 Hydraulic Bridge
Taco's patented 5900 FlexBalance Series Air Separator acts as a hydraulic bridge between the primary and secondary heating and cooling applications. The 5900 Series provides improved system energy efficiency and allows use of smaller pumps for each system circuit.
- Constructed of carbon steel materials
- Manufactured to ASME Section VIII Div. 1 standards
- Energy-saving, Green Building-friendly
- Working Pressure: 125 psi @ 270° F
- Available from 2" through 12"