Capacities: 100 GPM
Heads: 135 ft. TDH
Working Pressure: 125 PSIG
Maximum Temperature: 185º F (85º C)
The Taco SCX1700 Stainless Steel Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pump is
designed for a broad range of applications that traditionally required
various materials such as all-iron, bronzed-fitted or all-bronze
construction. It’s close-coupled design saves space and simplifies both
installation and maintenance.
- Compact, Close-Coupled Design Saves Space, Simplifies Installation and Maintenance
- Superior Materials of Construction—Complete AISI 304 stainless steel
housing for corrosion resistance, smooth flow path, improved strength
- Flexible Installation—Mounts vertically or horizontally.
- High Efficiency Impeller
- Standard Carbon on Ceramic Mechanical Seal faces with Viton elastomers
- Rugged Ball Bearing Design Motor
- Stainless Steel Vent and Drain Ports—Facilitate priming and draining pump.
- Water Circulation
- Booster Service
- Liquid Transfer
- Jockey Pumps
- OEM Applications
- General Water Services