Flow Range: 0-13 GPM
Head Range: 0-14.5 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40º F (4º C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230º F (110º C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
Connection Sizes: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” Flanged; 3/4” Sweat
The Taco 008-IFC® with Integral Flow Check (IFC) is designed to reduce
installation costs when zoning with “00” circulators on hydronic or
radiant heating, hydro-air fan coils or closed-loop solar heating
The Model 008-Z-IFC combines the circulator, flow-check and patented
Priority Zoning control with built-in transformer, relay and priority
switch in one complete, compact package to make it ideal for zoning.
- Patented IFC inside pump casing eliminates separate in-line flow check, reducing installation costs.
- Reduced pressure drop of IFC increases flow performance over in-line check valves.
- IFC and unique, “00” family replaceable cartridge
containing all moving parts enable you to service easily instead of
replacing the entire unit.
- Available in cast iron, stainless steel or bronze construction.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC)--Eliminates In-Line Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost, Easy to Service
- Improved Performance vs. In-Line Flow Checks
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design—Field Serviceable
- Unmatched Reliability—Maintenance Free
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive – Low Power Consumption
- Standard High Capacity Output
- Compact Design
- Self Lubricating
- No Mechanical Seal
- Cast iron, Stainless Steel or Bronze Construction with Flanged or Sweat Connections
All Bronze or Stainless Steel
00 Circulators Meet
California AB 1953
and Vermont Act 193