REDESIGNED FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
Flow Range: 0-17 GPM
Head Range: 0-8.5 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40º F (4º C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 240º F (115º C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
Connection Sizes: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” Flanged
The Taco 007-IFC® with removable Integral Flow Check (IFC) is designed to reduce
installation costs when zoning with “00” circulators on hydronic or
radiant heating, hydro-air fan coils or indirect water heaters.
The Model 007-Z-IFC combines the circulator, flow-check and patented
Priority Zoning control with built-in transformer, relay and priority
switch in one complete, compact package to make it ideal for zoning.
- Locating the IFC inside the pump casing eliminates separate in-line flow check, reducing installation costs.
- Reduced pressure drop of IFC increases flow performance over in-line check valves.
- IFC and unique, “00” family replaceable cartridge
containing all moving parts enable you to service easily instead of
replacing the entire unit.
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel with flanged connections.
- All models designed with removable IFC located in the discharge flange for easier identification and simplifed air purging using standard piping and purge valve configuration.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC)--Eliminates In-Line Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost, Easy to Service
- Improved Performance vs. In-Line Flow Checks
- Stronger spring for maximum gravity flow protection
- Ultrasonically welded valve body
- Snap-fit IFC locking system
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design—Field Serviceable
- Unmatched Reliability—Maintenance Free
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Low Power Consumption
- Self Lubricating. No mechanical seal.
All Bronze or Stainless Steel
00 Circulators Meet
California AB 1953
and Vermont Act 193