Flow Range: 0-6 GPM
Head Range: 0-5 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40º F (4º C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230º F (110º C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
Connection Sizes: 1/2”, 3/4” Sweat; 3/4” NPT; Union
The Taco 003-PNP periodically re-circulates hot water through the
domestic piping system to decrease the delivery time to outlet fixtures
and reduce wasted water. Typical timer programming will cycle the Plumb
n’ Plug during high peak usage periods such as early morning or early
- Ideal for recirculation loops.
- Use 003-PNP for systems up to 200 total feet (supply and return) of 3/4” pipe.
- Optional Aquastat available for constant circulation applications to maintain temperature between 95ºF and 115ºF.
- Design operating condition of 3 GPM at 3 feet of head helps to reduce erosion, corrosion and noise in system piping.
- Installation of Isolation Valves, Insulation and Flow Check Valves is recommended.
- Factory Installed 6' Line Cord and 24 Hour/15 Minute Interval Analog Timer
- UL Listed
- Optional 95ºF-115ºF Aquastat Available
- Standard High Capacity output
- Compact Design
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive — Low Power Consumption
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design — Field Serviceable
- Self Lubricating
- No Mechanical Seal
- Unmatched Reliability — Maintenance Free
- Bronze Construction with Sweat, Threaded or Union Connections