Flow Range: 0-31 GPM
Head Range: 0-31 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40º F (4º C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230º F (110º C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
Connection Sizes: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” Flanged
The Taco High Velocity Series 0011 Cartridge Circulator is specifically
designed for high-head/medium-flow applications in large
residential/light commercial closed-loop hydronic heating and chilled
water cooling systems.
- Exclusive, anti condensate baffle (ACB) protects motor windings on chilled water jobs.
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel construction—Stainless steel can be used on open-loop systems.
- Unique, “00” family replaceable cartridge contains all of
the moving parts so you can service it easily instead of replacing the
- Universal flange-to-flange dimensions and orientation allow the 0011 to easily replace other models.
- Exclusive ACB (Anti-Condensate Baffle) with Ambient Air Flow—Protects motor windings against condensate buildup.
- High Velocity Performance
- Compact Design
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design – Field Serviceable
- Direct Drive-Low Power Consumption
- No Mechanical Seal
- Unmatched Reliability --Maintenance Free
- Universal Flange-to-Flange Dimensions
- Cast Iron or Stainless Steel Construction
- High Pressure Drop Boilers
- Fan Coil Units
- Heat Exchangers
- Large Radiant Heating Systems
- Large Heat Recovery/Geothermal Systems