The Taco Geo-Sentry® Zone Valve enhances the overall performance of any geothermal system.
The unique patented technology in the Geo-Sentry® utilizes a microcircuit based logic to control
a gear driven electronic actuator which drives a ball valve based body design. All this adds up to
a geothermal zone valve that leads the industry in energy efficiency, flow capacity (Cv), shutoff
pressure rating, ease of installation, diagnostic capability and the number of valves (12) that can
be use on a standard 40VA transformer. The Taco Geo-Sentry® zone valves are available in sweat,
threaded and 3-way configurations.
- Up to 93% less energy usage
- Universal Installation Orientation
- Usable on Condensing Chilled Water Installations
- 12 valves on one 40VA transformer
- Multi-Function LED
- Quick Connect Wiring
- 125 PSI Shut-off
- Push button actuator replacement
- Easy wire quick connections
- Manual override button
- Positional indicator
Learn about the Geo Sentry in this short video.