The 00R-IFC Radiant Heating Circulator is specifically designed for
the flow and head requirements of the radiant heating systems you
design and install today. This unitís performance curve delivers flow
you can use in a wide combination of tube diameters and lengths of run.
Standard on the 00R-IFC is a removable, spring-loaded Integral Flow
Check (IFC) that prevents gravity flow and eliminates the need for a
separate, in-line check valve.
Available in cast iron or stainless steel construction. 00R-IFC also features a new LED indicator light to show when pump is operating to assist with system diagnostics.
- Simplifies Piping
- Reduces Installation Costs
- Easily Serviced in the Field
- Unmatched Reliability
- Maintenance Free
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct-Drive -- Low Power Consumption
- Self Lubricating Ė No Mechanical Seal
- Standard, High-Capacity Output
- LED Indicator light
- Integral Flow Check (IFC)
- Simplifies piping
- Reduces installation costs
- Cast iron or stainless construction